Vinyl Gloves 100pk size M
VINYL GLOVES 100 pcs
Powder-free vinyl gloves CE standard, EN420 / EN374
PVC material with a thickness of 0.06 microns
A characteristic feature of vinyl gloves is their resistance to fats, including vegetable, animal and petroleum derivatives such as oils, greases and solvents. Due to they do not react with fats, they are recommended primarily in the catering industry, food industry and catering. Vinyl gloves are also perfect for work on industrial machines, where various types of substances that can irritate the skin of hands or organic solvents are present, used for example for cleaning or maintenance of machines and mechanical devices.
• People who do not like the feeling of "sticky" on their hands by tight-fitting rubber gloves (latex or nitrile) can choose vinyl gloves that are inflexible and do not stick to the hand so tightly
• In some cases, it improves the comfort of use and prevents skin fatigue and chafing, but requires precise sizing, because too small gloves will not stretch, and too large gloves will slip off easily.
• Vinyl (plasticized polyvinyl chloride or PVC) is more resistant to fatty substances than latex.
• They are also suitable for food preparation, minor grooming, hair dyeing etc.
• Vinyl gloves are transparent and mostly colourless.