KN95 Face Masks 5pk
KN95 protective filtering mask KN95 class FFP2
• Certificates and standards: CE, EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 - compliance with the standards recommended by the World Health Organization in the field of health protection.
• The mask meets the EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 standard, which ensures a very high filtration efficiency> 95%
• These masks are successfully used by medical personnel in conditions of the high risk of infection
• The mask, due to a unique combination of certified materials, makes it skin-friendly and at the same time, ensures high breathing comfort.
• The mask follows the contours of the face and is very comfortable to wear.
• "It does not sweat." It does not compress the ears even when worn for a long time.
They protect from:
• dust, smoke and mist (aerosol), but not against steam or gas.
• The classification system is divided into three classes of FFP, where the abbreviation FFP stands for "filtering face piece".
• Respiratory masks cover the nose and mouth.
• The half-mask consists of various filter materials and the mask itself.
• FFP2 protection classes provide respiratory protection against different concentrations of pollutants depending on total inward leakage and filtration of particles down to 0.6 µm.
• Thanks to the innovative filter technology, breathing resistance remains low, and the collected particles do not obstruct breathing, even if the respirator is used several times.
Universal size product (for adults and older children).