The biological suit, disposable MEDICAL PRODUCT - designed to fight Covid-19 PN-EN 14126: 2003 / AC: 2004
Protective clothing against the infectious factors
- safety uniform
- material non-woven PP + PE (POLYPROPYLENE / POLYETHYLENE) - 55 gr / m2
- elastic waistband
- elastic finishing of the hood opening, sleeve cuffs and legs - at heights: under the knee and ankles - for the ergonomic fit of the suit to the body
- hermetic seams reinforced with thermal glue and strips
- high-quality nylon zipper - two-way zipper for easy taking off the suit - covered with a strip
- soft but strong material that reduces noise while moving
- tear-resistant material
- good air and water vapour permeability
- antistatic and non-dusting properties
- medical environments
- chemical handling
- production laboratories
- vaccination laboratories
- emergency medical Services
The suit is made of a material that protects against liquids such as water, blood, body fluids and other forms of moisture. The technology of the material effectively prevents the penetration of moisture, microorganisms, viruses, dust, smoke and airborne particles.
Comfortable to wear, due to its structure the suite provides air and water vapour permeability. Designed with elastic straps on the head, waist, cuffs for an ergonomic fit to the body.
The coverall is made of medical nonwovens by machine sewing, glueing and welding. All seams are taped under hot pressure and battened to prevent suspended particles or liquids from entering the most exposed areas. The coverall provides the perfect combination of protection, durability and comfort for medical workers to combat Covid -19.